 Trains / 28647
  Re: I have a dream...

(...) any idea on what's in the inventory for this set? looks awsome btw. ondrew (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I have a dream...

(...) I've been corrected, there _is_ and 8-wide model pictured on the box, just not the front ;) (...) I'll see what kind of information I can get, but I just learned that there is a picture of the box on page 15 (17 in the pdf) of BrickJournal 6. (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)