 Trains / 28631
Re: The Dark Side™ paging Mr. Leiphart.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Cale Leiphart wrote:

   8 wide isn’t the dark side. It’s just the proper way to do things. :-D I’ve tried 6 wide and was never happy with the results.

Talk about preaching to the choir!

lol You rock!

JOHN

I don’t think I’ll be going 12 wide anytime soon though. Thats just silly.

Cale