 Trains / 28568 (-5)
  Re: ULUG Train Show

Brian & All, (...) Indeed. At MichLUG's first show at GATS in January of 2001, (URL) did pretty much the same thing - a lot of people brought stuff, and we basically filled in places as we went along. I am not sure if we had an actual layout in mind (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug)

  Re: Train list for 2006 - curator's request your eyes

(...) <snip> I didn't see this post the first time through--wow!! The list of train MOCs was fantastic in '06. I feel privileged to have my little (not really working) Big Blue pneumatic train in the list! Thanks! Dave K (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote: SNIP (...) Great. Looking forward to it. FYI, this site (if you aren't already familiare with it) has some great side drawings you can use to compare and contrast the F7 with the FL9 in regard to placements of (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ULUG Train Show

(...) Scott, Thanks for all the positive feedback. Getting started is very difficult. I was surprised at how challenging it is to design a lay-out at the show and then fill in the space with buildings, etc. Question to all Train Clubs. How do you (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug)

  Duplo Intelli-trains site

A guy called Jeremy on the Trackdraw Yahoo group linked to his Duplo Intelli-train site which I thought was pretty interesting, especially the hacking page (URL) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact