 Trains / 28403 (-5)
  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) If that is truly the case and they did over look it, I have already figured out how to fix the issue with out changing the exterior appearance of the part. If I do end up having to mod this thing, I will post instructions I promise you. ondrew (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) If you zoom in on the image, you can see the switch is leaning to the left. I would like to hope there is a center position, but I think LEGO® may have over looked that. Dave www.GPLR.org (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Well after talking with a lawyer today it seems as if I have no recourse, as it's been more than a year since I first announced the double crossover. Quite honestly I think it sucks but, since I cannot go after TLC, TLC should at least be kind (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) *cough* Detroit NMRA show *cough* JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Super Chief Engine Available from S@H?

(...) Called Shop at Home about this today and looks like the whole deal has been cancelled. Bummer. (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact