 Trains / 28278
    Re: New TLC standard for containers? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Could well be. Also looks like a new bigger boat hull - AFAIK the largest to date is (URL) this> (besides the (URL) Belville one>), and this looks considerably larger than that - at least 16 wide, and by my count at least 70 long. ROSCO (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: New TLC standard for containers? —Steve Lane
   (...) That's very interesting I've had the genus of a boat idea for a while now, which could now amount to something. Would require two hulls though. Steve (18 years ago, 24-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)