 Trains / 28243 (-5)
  Re: Comments about James Mathis' Factory Sets

Hello, Ville, Thank you very much for buying these three train models. (...) You have examined them more closely than I did to find faults with the design. To the Pullman Car, I made no changes. To the DB103 I made the suggested changes: - floor (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Nova LUG at Dartmouth Train and Hobby Show

Jean Marc - I was just looking at your brickshelf pictures...very cool... Interesting thing I noticed...that sumo robot looks really similar to the one you used in August I think :) Bryan (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains)

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Wow, that's really nifty. Can you imagine how cool an entire NMRA 3-D layout model would look? Naturally the next question would be: so when are you going to add some trains? However I suspect I already know the answer: "Ross has been working (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

(...) ...snip... (URL) (...) Hi Tim, I plan to build 4 of the passenger stock. It will be a nice complete train. But I have a serious problem of brick stock, so it will probably take some time :) But it will happen anyway. I already have one built (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

(...) Hi Philippe, Glad you liked it enough to build. The changes work quite well. Out of interest are you planning to build the passenger stock? Tim (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact