 Trains / 28215
    Re: LDD Train Station MOC —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) Paul and Mark, Thanks for your compliments. It looks like the station on Factory is still awaiting moderator approval as of this morning, thus explaining why it is not visible. I should add that, I priced out the station as pictured (without (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LDD Train Station MOC —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) Just got an idea for how to make the front on the AEM7 look even better... more to follow. Don't order anything just yet :-) -Jordan (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)