 Trains / 28201
  LDD Train Station MOC

Over the weekend, I designed a LEGO train station somewhat evocative of grand European stations using LEGO Digital Designer. The station has a rounded glass canopy and is large enough for a fairly tall (~12 bricks high) train to clear. The interior (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX) !

  Re: LDD Train Station MOC

That's really great. I like the technique you used for the roof! I love when talented builders like you give us new ways to use the relatively limited pallette of LDD. Thanks for sharing! (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDD Train Station MOC

(...) SNIP (...) Hi Jordan, This looks really cool and impressive. I tried to find it in your gallery on factory.lego.com (username jbschwarz) but I didn't see it there. I normally like to download LDD MOCs so I can spin them around in LDD and check (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDD Train Station MOC

(...) Paul and Mark, Thanks for your compliments. It looks like the station on Factory is still awaiting moderator approval as of this morning, thus explaining why it is not visible. I should add that, I priced out the station as pictured (without (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDD Train Station MOC

(...) Just got an idea for how to make the front on the AEM7 look even better... more to follow. Don't order anything just yet :-) -Jordan (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)