 Trains / 28198
    Cow Catcher Dilemna —Anthony Sava
   Hey Folks, I've not really been happy with this cow catcher design I've been using, so I played around with a second one, but I'm not really happy with it either. (URL) must apologize for the dark picture, I've not had time to set up my lights. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Cow Catcher Dilemna —Anthony Sava
   Well, I was able to come up with a solution I can live with. Click on the link if you'd like to see. (URL) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)