 Trains / 28149
  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) Yeah, I almost took you up on the offer. When I designed a trolley line, I thought wouldn't it be cool if the trolley crosses the main line I realize that I'd need reed switches. Then I realized that even at your cost I need $80 worth of (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) Hmm, we should probably check my math. I think at the time I was having trouble finding inexpensive 3-foot electrical cables to chop in half, but I think $80 would pay for materials for more sensors than I usually bring to a train show. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)