 Trains / 28140
  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) Correction: "Le Gorge" used to be 29 bricks deep. What a freaking nightmare that used to be! (...) <lar hat>I also didn't conform to proper FUT protocol. I should have included .trains in the list of Newsgroups that I posted to as well as (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) The new le Gorge is le river. It is a lot longer than le Gorge used to be, and you are correct, it isn't as deep. Le River is Jonathan's baby. Elroy (white truss bridge), Jonathan (red stone arch bridge), and I black I-beam) built the bridges (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)