 Trains / 28134
  Thanksgiving Teaser

Since we'll be away all week for the holiday, I thought I'd post a teaser pic of a collaboration MOC of Ross and mine: (URL) wide Mister Rogers Trolley>> Here are a few quick bullet points: It's 12 wide:-d It uses Big Ben wheels It uses an RCX brick (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Thanksgiving Teaser

(...) [...] (...) Gee, I don't know... it looks a little toyish... But then again, since it's a model of a toy made out of toys, that was probably the goal :) Serious, I think that trolley car is the only reason I used to watch that show. Very (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc)