 Trains / 28136
Re: Thanksgiving Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:04:09 GMT

John wrote:
Since we'll be away all week for the holiday, I thought I'd post a teaser pic of
a collaboration MOC of Ross and mine:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7051
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/8wide/RossFolder/thumb/0012.jpg_thumb.jpg
12 wide Mister Rogers Trolley>>

[...]

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
==========================

[JOHN]

Gee, I don't know... it looks a little toyish... But then again, since
it's a model of a toy made out of toys, that was probably the goal :)
Serious, I think that trolley car is the only  reason I used to watch
that show. Very nicely done.

Chris
--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/