 Trains / 28133 (-10)
  Re: Newbie question about old lego trains

(...) Unfortunately not. If you have this system (blue or gray plastic rails with a center brick with two conducting rails) (URL) the transformer, which is 9v instead of 12v, that you are talking about will not work without some modifications, and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Scale Rails Online LEGO Trains Forums

The Scale Rails Online site has two LEGO Trains forums, one for general LEGO Train discussion ((URL) and one specifically for BayLTC discussion ((URL) which is sponsored by our club. I am a moderator of both forums, and I have been asked to help (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  New product LTCs may find very useful

In my desperate search for a chain-link fence solution for LEGO, I came across an interesting non-lego product that LTCs may find very useful and attractive. (URL) of the usual clear acrylic table guards, these are printed acrylic table guards, with (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Any 9v train update?

Just want to see whether any update from anyone related to the future of the 9v train. In March,there is discussion of whether Lego will discontinue of the 9v train in 2007 depending on the 2006 fall sales. Anyone heard anyting? (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Toronto Christmas Train Show a Success!!!

(if you define success as 'Dave not breaking anything...' :) ) Anyway, pics can be found starting here-- (URL) sure others will post more :) Notable Notes-- the rtl Group's second display with the 'new' whimsical layout, and it's coming along very (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Help needed for Train Poster 2006

Hi all, I am updating the train poster and need some help, or actually some files. Can someone send me a LDR, MPD or a POV (converted with LGEO bricks) of the: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive 10133 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car 10170 (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie question about old lego trains

(...) Thanks for all the replies ! I found item x1688c01 (motor) and item 2868b (speed control), so would this be all I need ? Thanks for all your help. Rob. (18 years ago, 19-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Newbie question about old lego trains

(...) Another option is to buy a voltage converting transformer to convert from whatever voltage your power is to whatever voltage the transformer wants. They will probably also convert the plug shape too. (18 years ago, 19-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  BIs from 2006 Orleans Model Train Show

Hi, As a bonus to the report of Orleans Model Train Show to be published (in french on the freelug website), I made building instructions of Didier Malon's MOCs : a tip wagon (URL) (brick build model picture : (URL)) and a simple car (intended to be (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Newbie question about old lego trains

(...) Welcome back into trains. I would second Tim's suggestion of checking out (URL) Bricklink>. Personally, I would forget about Ebay. Also, if I were you, I would consider converting to the new RC battery system-- it might be cheaper for you (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact