 Trains / 2811
  Cannot access the LEGO trains web page

I have been unable to access the LEGO train web page for some time, I have e- mailed LEGO but have received little reponse. All I get is a blank screen and the message "done". Is the Lego Group trying to keep trains a secret from their customers, or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cannot access the LEGO trains web page

(...) you can EMAIL Lego????, How, where, did I miss something? (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cannot access the LEGO trains web page

(...) I looked for contaction us... WebCub@europe.logo.com But can you see the train page? (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cannot access the LEGO trains web page

(...) But that e-mail address is only for the web club. They won't answer such "trivial" questions... (...) I can. It give some a flash/shockwave movie thingie. Maybe your browser doesn't have that. It's not so cool anyway... Good look, Shiri (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)