 Trains / 28094
    A well known switcher in 8 studs —Alban NANTY
   Hi, Some times ago, I rebuilt the well known 7760 set 12V Switcher in 8 studs (can be put on a 9V or 12V motor as you want). I have finally uploaded the image in my BS galery as well as the MLCAD. (URL) The cab of the loco in a straight 8 studs (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: A well known switcher in 8 studs —John Neal
     (...) <snip> (...) Excellent work; I love seeing remakes with a twist. In this case, I really think your MOC shows off the advantage of building 8 wide-- it really helps "sell" the idea of a switcher. Well done. JOHN (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: A well known switcher in 8 studs —Didier Enjary
   (...) (NdT : PLMKWYT , Please Let Me Know What You Think = SVP, dites moi ce que vous en pensez) J'en pense que tu nous à bien manqué à Orléans et que tu trouveras personne pour me contredire ! Didier (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug, FTX)