 Trains / 28094
28093  |  28095
Subject:
A well known switcher in 8 studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:18:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

Some times ago, I rebuilt the well known 7760 set 12V Switcher in 8 studs (can be put on a 9V or 12V motor as you want). I have finally uploaded the image in my BS galery as well as the MLCAD.

The cab of the loco in a straight 8 studs wide, while the other parts of the base are in fact 7 studs wide (and 5 studs wide for the blue parts). With an extra half stud on each side for the fences and the ladders the result is 8 studs which is perfectly aligned with the cab.

BS galery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=215119

PLMKWYT