 Trains / 28085
28084  |  28086
Subject:
Christmas Train Show at hte International Centre, Nov. 18th and 19th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:33:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Next weekend the Ontario Brick Builders (oooh, I like that :) ) will be
displaying the beginnings of their new train layout at the Christmas Train Show
at the International Centre--

12am - 5pm November 18

10-4pm November 19, 2006

The International Centre,
Hall 3, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga, ON

We shold have our largest layout to date--10 feet by 25 feet!!

For the exhibitors--

Setup starts at 7 a.m. on Saturday.  I'll try to be there at around 6:30ish to
get in line.

I have the following list of attendees--

Derek
Calum
Jeff
Jeremy
Oliver
Janey
Cameron
and me.

If I missed anyone, let me know as soon as possible.

As well, this is the tentative bit--I may be on the telly a day or two to
promote this show (just like last time!)  I'll let you know times and dates...

Anyway, looking forward to the show!

Dave K