 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16910
Re: Christmas Train Show at hte International Centre, Nov. 18th and 19th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:11:32 GMT

Next weekend the Ontario Brick Builders (oooh, I like that :) ) will be
displaying the beginnings of their new train layout at the Christmas Train
Show at the International Centre--

12am - 5pm November 18

10-4pm November 19, 2006

The International Centre,
Hall 3, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga, ON

I have the following list of attendees--

Derek
Calum
Jeff
Jeremy
Oliver
Janey
Cameron
and me.

You forgot me and my bridge Dave!!
I'll be there sometime saturday morning to set it up....

John