 Trains / 2805
  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) Of course for many isolation purposes, one rail is sufficient. In fact, in most model railroad wiring, one rail is left connected throughout the layout as a ground. The problem with trying to do this with LEGO trains is that there is no (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) One of several reasons why I switched from Snap Track turnouts to Custom Line when I was about 13... would that I had switched from brass to nickel silver at the same time and you all might never have been plagued by my presence here, nickel (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Larry Pieniazek (<383ABCCC.767908F9@...ager.net>) wrote at 16:11:56 (...) And nickel oxide conducts electricity :-) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)