 Trains / 28047
Re: Legoland train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:20:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rich Mackin wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   I’ve found some pics of a Legoland advertising liveried train. Its probably been around for a good few years now and may even have been repainted.

Hehe I’m famous! :D I took both of the above photographs in London earlier last year.

Rich Mackin Administrator, http://www.railwayscene.co.uk/

Hi, are you a Lego fan or were you just wondering who was linking to you?

Tim