 Trains / 27963 (-5)
  Wagon Fret

Hi all, I decided to try a little experiment recently with train building (based on a few earlier similar projects as of yet unseen here) and try to build a freight car using a (near) completely studless technic approach. Since Didier Enjary had (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Flat Car

(...) Come on, Eric-- that's a bum rap! I haven't really ranted about the merits of 8 wide for years now. But I realize that my words, like the echoes of the Big Bang reverberating throughout the universe, still waft gently through the NGs of (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New #trains channel on EsperNet!

As Esper seems to be the defacto home for Lego IRC, already hosting a mecha and space channel, I thought it only fitting to create a trains channel as well. Connection info is: esper.net port 6667 #trains The channel is intended for casual (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org, lugnet.town)

  Re: Flat Car

(...) <snip> (...) Bonjour, Didier! I applaud your effort and agree with you that flat cars are a MUST for any train collection. For me, intermodal transport is the best! Flat cars allow the builder to show off fun things that otherwise might not (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flat Car

(...) I like it a lot Didier, and never appoligize for being a 6 wide fan :-) there are more of us than you think, we are just less vocal about it. -Eric (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact