 Trains / 27928 (-5)
  Re: Pictures from GWLTS-IV (Swindon, UK)

(...) You might try tossing more than one train on a line, but that gets pretty labor-intensive having to mind it constantly... (...) lol, actually, that is perfect, because it is behind everyone, and a big draw to get the crowds in the doors. (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pictures from GWLTS-IV (Swindon, UK)

(...) Well, Caerphilly Castle doesn't change and grow every year (and it doesn't move :D (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from GWLTS-IV (Swindon, UK)

(...) Thanks John! In-line layouts just happen to suit the venues we usually display in. The problem tends to be trains being out of sight as they could be 15m+ away from you. We solve that problem by having a couple of joined in-line layouts that (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NSW Freight National 82 Class

Hi It been about 3 maybe 4 years since my last written message on Lugnet. During that time around late 2004. I started to use MLCAD to see if fit possible to design & build a scaled down model of a real life prototype locomotive. I went for a design (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  Re: [MOC] Fire Station, Fire Engine and Train Engine

Nice job on the Station. Lots of detail, and nice furnishings inside. The Fire Truck is nice as well, looks like a set that LEGO themselves may put out. Tom D www.stlegofd.com (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact