 Trains / 27902
  Re: Bulleid Leader

(...) How about: Hush Hush The LMS Doble Sentinel shunter The Dyke branch Sentinel/Doble railcar The Fell loco (URL) Kitson-Still (URL) of ground to cover yet... James (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bulleid Leader

(...) It's all about the somewhat obscure and less than successful engines. The Kitson-Still was actually one of my options, but it's even MORE obscure and less successful than the Leader... Another engine I was contemplating was the original (...) (18 years ago, 10-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)