 Trains / 27898 (-5)
  Re: Bulleid Leader

(...) (snip) (...) Well, there goes my plans for modeling that obscure, less than sucessful UK engine...there are a few left (I can think of 3 off hand) that would be interesting models... Nicely done, James (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Bulleid Leader

The Bulleid Leader: This is probably less obscure than my last train MOC, the Wardale 5AT. The Leader was an articulated steam locomotive designed by the Southern Railway's Oliver Bulleid (Of Q1 fame).Like many experimental locomotives, the Leader (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

(...) Yes, those are upside down chairs. It took quite a bit of effort to get windows to work with everything upside down (in case it isn't obvious from that sentence, the house is mine). (...) Brian Kelley does an AMAZING job at setting up the yard (...) (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Beer Train

(...) I love seeing Legos built into usefule real world items, and a Beer Train has to be at the top of the list of usability! (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Beer Train

Cool, I like the way you have taken the effort with the way they look, things like the discharge valve wheel etc. Tim (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact