 Trains / 27893 (-10)
  The Beer Train

A very simple idea and a very simple train: The Beer Train (URL) All pictures on (URL) During the FIFA Soccer World Cup, the train was operating on a regular basis with up to 10 daily services between Fridge (in Kitchen) via Fuzball to Couch (in (...) (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX) !!

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) NOW we DO have instructions for adding a 9v motor! When Lego S@H actually ships the Train set, the instructions, together with 2pcs 1x4 plate, are added! (URL) I also build my motor in the tender, but the designers at Lego made it very simple. (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

True it doesn't have instructions for adding a 9v motor, but its still a very nice set. Oh and speaking of 9v motors, I made conversions in MLCAD for 9v and 12v motors. One drall back though, it doesn't allow for adding a power cable for a light (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

(...) Yes they are (that's one of Jeff Pelletier's houses). What's scary is that I didn't realize that until a member of the public at the Fair pointed it out. . . (...) Brian (who made the yard) also used those windows structurally for his oil rig (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PSLTC show at the Puyallup Fair

(...) (URL) House on the left>. Are those upside down minifigure chairs? Great look on the tiled siding. The gray airplane windows for (URL) towers/supports>-- nice: Nice layout PSLTC. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) That is pretty cool. The Wheels could be then swapped out with custom wheels...example the wheels available from BBB.... then??? Ben (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Danish train show electronics

(...) You guessed correct! These pics are from my rail-race-extreme layout, and the Led's are just for the looks. If a race starts, both tracks light up. One red, one yellow. Side-effect, very usefull in this case: the Led's reduce the amount of (...) (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) No problem. I'll be there to build-up on Wednesday, visitor at Sunday and break-down on Tuesday. You will find the train at the gigantic Belug display. The ZOO-display from Rick and me is integrated in that Belug layout. See you soon! Klaas (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pics from AMRA(NSW) train show

(...) I posted more pictures of the SLTC layout on Brickshelf... see: (URL) still can't believe that I managed to get an entire airfield constructed in the short period of time that I had to construct my module for the SLTC layout! There are other (...) (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Danish train show electronics

(...) Well, I wasn't there, and I'm no electrical engineer, but I'm going to take a stab at guessing. It looks like in that picture that the two LEDs are getting their power directly from the rails. In the picture before it in the gallery: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact