 Trains / 27812
  Re: A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

Nice and smooth, and I believe I may be stealing those connecting rods. Have you worked out what's making the cab window flicker so? (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

Sebastian Dyson schreef: (...) Short aswer: I think it has to do with the LGEO-parts which look beautiful but are programmed very complex and are a bit buggy. In some transparant parts these bugs cause a grainy or noisy finish. Long answer: I think (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

(...) Thanks Jeroen, for pointing this out! I havn't used Anton's parts so far, but I may give them a try with one of my next renders. Leg Godt! Ben (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

(...) converts it? Thanks, AHui (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)