 Trains / 27810
Re: Graffiti Decals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I came across this site:
http://www.graffiti.scale-train.com/index.php
  that sells decals of graffiti for model trains (click on a scale for
thumbnails).

Thought these might be of interest to someone either building trains
or inner city neighborhoods, desiring some tagging action :)

-Rob A>

Thanks, Rob.  I am not a rtltoronto person but I think some other groups might
be interested in these as well.  (I know I am!)

x-posted to .town & .trains

Jonathan