 Trains / 27802
27801  |  27803
Subject:
Review of Big Ben Bricks' Train Handcar set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:02:51 GMT

Recently I got the opportunity to get an early copy of Big Ben Bricks' latest
offering, a train handcar. I must say that for a small set it has proven to be
lots of fun to play with.

You can read my review online at the ILTCO web page:

http://www.iltco.org/library/articleShow.php?articleid=56

jt