 Trains / 27800
Re: Brilliant station by dagealka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 03:26:54 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
Hi all,

This model appeared in BS recently and I think it's brilliant. User signed off
as Daniel on the 100steine post so thanks Daniel for this excellent work.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dagealka/Stadoerfla/Station/01view.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=183388 BS Gallery>

<http://www.1000steine.com/forum2/forum_entry.php?id=2805&page=0&category=8&order=time
discussion on 1000steine land>

I'll leave it to you to find all the brilliant detailing. There's a lot of it so
inspect carefully. If you don't find at least one stealable idea I'll be very
surprised.

Tim
Wow, that really is an amazing design. The building has so much
texture., and the scene is so well put together. Yes... stealable ideas :) !

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease