 Trains / 27440
27439  |  27441
Subject:
Brilliant station by dagealka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 15:48:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

This model appeared in BS recently and I think it’s brilliant. User signed off as Daniel on the 100steine post so thanks Daniel for this excellent work.

BS Gallery

discussion on 1000steine land

I’ll leave it to you to find all the brilliant detailing. There’s a lot of it so inspect carefully. If you don’t find at least one stealable idea I’ll be very surprised.

Tim