 Trains / 27781
  Re: New MOCs

(...) Very nice, but I just noticed the SNOT on the one bottom left has a minor error - looks like it's on drugs or something... ROSCO (18 years ago, 26-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) In the light of events in the UK in the last few years, with crashes caused by broken rails, I decided it would be fun to introduce a deliberate mistake and vary the SNOT letters a bit, to make "Railcrack" (bottom left) and "Failtrack" (bottom (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)