 Trains / 27691
  Re: Flex system hose

(...) I've used 1/8" plastic tubing I found at a hobby shop, it is a bit stiffer than the Lego stuff but it works fine. It's only available in white, but you could probably paint it a different color. And since it's not 'official Lego', I have no (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Flex system hose

(...) I had a look at the 1/8" plastic tubing in model railway shops and stalls at shows. I think it's ABS or polystyrene. I have no issues with cutting the tubes either :-) but I don't like painting stuff used as or with LEGO bricks. I think the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)