 Trains / 27691
Re: Flex system hose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:54:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello,

Regarding the flex system hose that is used for hand rails and such on trains:

Has anyone ever tried sourcing this elsewhere other than in lego sets?

Might it be available at hardware stores?

Thanks,
Jonathan

I've used 1/8" plastic tubing I found at a hobby shop, it is a bit stiffer than
the Lego stuff but it works fine.  It's only available in white, but you could
probably paint it a different color.

And since it's not 'official Lego', I have no issues with cutting it...  ;-)

JohnG, GMLTC