 Trains / 27663
  Re: funny article from the Philly show

(URL) "LEGO Trains Tantalize the Standard Male Brain">, from the Courier Post (...) I found this line interesting, "I didn't know you could do that with Legos," my wife allowed at one point. But I could hear the sentiment left unsaid:"Or why you'd (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: funny article from the Philly show

(...) Well put. Seems to me that there are some underlying issues with the author and his wife;-) JOHN (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: funny article from the Philly show

(...) ... (...) Well, duh. This didn't give it away? "Oh, there's one more explanation for all this -- from my wife. "The trains go around in circles and they spin their wheels a lot," she observed after we had been gawking for more than hour. "And (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)