 Trains / 27563
  Re: Wear out patterns in LEGO train motors...

(...) It's too late for this particular motor to determine whether it ran slightly faster or slightly slower than the trailing motor. If the trailing motor was slightly faster than the leading motor, it would have pushed the leading motor harder (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wear out patterns in LEGO train motors...

(...) [...] (...) [...] (...) Mark, Good suggestion, but I don't know if it will work for us. The display is at a museum, and I don't know if that is something that the staff would be willing to do. Chris (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)