 Trains / 27561
Re: M>ltc Shows Mount Freedom at Brickvention.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 06:34:16 GMT

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, TeunisDavey wrote:

My Pictures showing some of the build up.

I really like this folder, because it has an image of the TrackDraw plan.
That gives a really good basis for seeing how the parts fit together.
Even when someone takes an "overall" photo, I usually can't see what's
going on.  It also helps show the process of planning and coordination
that went into the layout.

The folder also has this picture
which I just like for some reason. . .

--