 Trains / 27557
  Save 9V Trains entry - how many more LDD hoppers do we need, anyway?

You may have seen my dark grey hoppers before. They're a two-axle design. They are based on a real prototype, though I was inspired to do these after seeing some big ones at Legoland Windsor: (URL) Grey Hopper>> Anyway, I tried doing this in LDD and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !