 Trains / 27545
    Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites —James Mathis
   I was able to go to the LEGO Factory web page and select the "Search Creations, By model category: Trains". This (URL) 12 pages of trains: 18 MOCs per page. I've found that clicking on the thumbnail image of the MOC brings up a pop-up window that (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I don't see a huge improvement. If you look, all the galleries have 12 pages. They each show the most recent 200 entries in the category. I don't know what the churn rate is, but it might be worth keeping an eye on your one that's just shown (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I spoke too soon! Who is 'UR59'? (URL) at these: (URL) make my processor fan sing a bit, and they may be 8-wide too, but there's a lot gone into them! Jason R (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Jason, I assume this is the same UR as (URL) like his stuff although it often seems to be unbuildable but he's got a lot of great ideas and models. Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)