 Trains / 27523 (-5)
  Re: Help identifying heavy freight flat car

(...) Sounds like it was probably a schnabel with a flat tray, similar to this (URL) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  German DB v200 for LDD/LEGO Factory

I've uploaded an attempt to model the German DB v200 to LEGO Factory. I uploaded both via "to buy": (URL) "to share": (URL) model has 498 pieces and includes the 9v motor for US$87.46. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Help identifying heavy freight flat car

After some relatively exhaustive research, I've come up empty handed in trying to identify a freight car I saw last week. It looked so neat that it made me want to build it, but without a camera I only have my vague memory to work off of. I'm hoping (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Bloomin' 9V Track

Today I just sold a circuit of 9V track from some 4534 sets I got during the January 2003 clearances on BrickLink, and when I went to retrieve them I noticed a few tiny spots had "bloomed" on the rails of virtually all of them. (URL) Is this normal, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) That MOC is very nice! The dark gray framing around the door frames is excellent. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact