 Trains / 27522
27521  |  27523
Subject:
German DB v200 for LDD/LEGO Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 23:27:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've uploaded an attempt to model the German DB v200 to LEGO Factory.
I uploaded both via "to buy":

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=a6447f9f-7f5c-49fa-8804-53428c11f040

and "to share":

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=CE601DF2-3AC0-4918-B4C3-4EE9F999148E

The model has 498 pieces and includes the 9v motor for US$87.46.

later,

James Mathis