 Trains / 27512
    Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery —James Mathis
   Starting with the (URL) Dallas DART set>, I rebuilt this style in LDD having an alternate color scheme. I call it a (URL) commuter train>. The SNOT work to realize a Micro-stripe results in no interior space for mini-figs, but I thought it fun to (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery —John Neal
   (...) Nice; reminds me of our own new light rail, the (URL) Hiawatha>. Which makes me wonder: is the DART built by (URL) Bombardier>, and if so, shouldn't you have modeled it with (URL)? JOHN (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery —James Mathis
     (...) The Hiawatha set looks very nice! Here's a (URL) picture of the DART>. At first glance I think they are not the same set. And (URL) a gallery of pics>. I think there may be a few different DART sets. One looks to have 3 cars: Two cab cars with (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery —Steve Demlow
   (...) FWIW, a few shots of a Lego Hiawatha are here: (3 URLs) I'm still waiting for J2's version. :) Steve (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery —John Neal
     (...) Boy, it's still in the works:-/ I really hope I am able to complete it before Philly. BTW, Steve, I'm actually in the middle of modeling the 50th St/Minnehaha Park station, and Ross has designed some nifty electrical poles as seen in (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery —James Mathis
   (...) That MOC is very nice! The dark gray framing around the door frames is excellent. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)