 Trains / 27512
  Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

Starting with the (URL) Dallas DART set>, I rebuilt this style in LDD having an alternate color scheme. I call it a (URL) commuter train>. The SNOT work to realize a Micro-stripe results in no interior space for mini-figs, but I thought it fun to (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) Nice; reminds me of our own new light rail, the (URL) Hiawatha>. Which makes me wonder: is the DART built by (URL) Bombardier>, and if so, shouldn't you have modeled it with (URL)? JOHN (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) The Hiawatha set looks very nice! Here's a (URL) picture of the DART>. At first glance I think they are not the same set. And (URL) a gallery of pics>. I think there may be a few different DART sets. One looks to have 3 cars: Two cab cars with (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) FWIW, a few shots of a Lego Hiawatha are here: (3 URLs) I'm still waiting for J2's version. :) Steve (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) Boy, it's still in the works:-/ I really hope I am able to complete it before Philly. BTW, Steve, I'm actually in the middle of modeling the 50th St/Minnehaha Park station, and Ross has designed some nifty electrical poles as seen in (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) That MOC is very nice! The dark gray framing around the door frames is excellent. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)