 Trains / 27470
  Re: French Sybic BB26000

(...) I like this one especially, you seem to have hit the mark with the proportions really well Tim (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: French Sybic BB26000

--SNIP-- (...) Only 'cause it's a short train ;) I build almost all my trains to pretty much the same length (32 studs give or take a couple). It's a little restriction I like to LEGOify the train designs with the added bonus they will never look (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)