 Trains / 27381
Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 5]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 10:13:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
I guess I must finally accept the truth that it is nothing to do with excrement
:(

What it looks like to me is a controller for a end-to-end tram line. Or some
such. (Do trams have toilets??)

Ah, finally the penny (rather than other unsavoury matter) drops!

So what old model rail trick do you have to do to the track to make it work in a
neat and orderly fashion?

(Good grief, it's like pulling teeth.  Remind me not to try anything like this
again...)

Jason R