 Trains / 27370
    Quality problem issue —Didier Enjary
   Hi, Today I've received three Santa Fe engines. (URL) of them were filled with some pieces of paperboard and five creator-like bags (standard multicolored bricks). The pieces of paperboard was clearly there to fix the bags. This let me think it was (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.dear-lego)