 Trains / 27370
27369  |  27371
Subject:
Quality problem issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 11:22:25 GMT

Hi,

Today I've received three Santa Fe engines.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10020

Two of them were filled with some pieces of paperboard and five creator-like
bags (standard multicolored bricks).

The pieces of paperboard was clearly there to fix the bags. This let me think it
was intentional and I think TLC is facing to some employee indelicacy.

I called ShopAtHome - they are aware of the problem (they received internal mail
that some sets contains irregular objects).

I have no more informations. I'll post some pictures (as soon as I'll be able to
make them - probably on monday).

The two wrong boxes are lighter than the correct one.

I guess this problem don't affect North America but only Europe/Australia.
I guess this problem affect only the santa fe engine boxes.

Didier

PS : this message is not intended to hurt, it has nothing to do with greys or 9V
trains, but only intended to inform and share personal experience.