 Trains / 27349
    Re: Horseshoe Bend Rail Road - Rail Truck —Tim David
   (...) Thats is really nice, curiously I was reading a magazine review of the Bachmann model a couple of days ago. I love the way you have managed to fit the 'workings' into the load space and keep the diminutive look of the cab and hood. Its one of (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Horseshoe Bend Rail Road - Rail Truck —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) I haven't timed it but it does pretty good. Just about fast enough for something like this, probably equivilant to around a settling of 3 (of 8) on the 9V speed controller. Fast enough to move nicely and not be speeding - I would guess a scale (...) (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)