 Trains / 27288 (-5)
  BLTG Train Show Next Weekend

Just to let those interested know that the Brisbane Model Train Show is on next weekend, 29,30 April & 1 May. Once again the Brisbane Lego Train Group, BLTG, will have a display there. This is the fifth year we have a display at the Brisbane Model (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  GPLR - New LEGO Store Display installed

Hi All, We installed the latest GPLR display at the local LEGO store in the mall. Pics and details are avaiable at our web site: www.gplr.org SteveB (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Chessie GP35

Keeping with my purist nature, and not willing to use stickers of any kind, a fellow NGLTC member, Lewis Valentine, challenged me to build the Chessie cat logo small enough to fit on an engine. I gladly accepted the challenge and here is the result: (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !!

  Little Norwegian Shunter NSB 2 842

Hi all, It's been a while since I've made a new train here (and even longer since I posted one based on a prototype) and I was feeling a bit of withdrawal so I went hunting for something fun to design. My search stopped at (URL) this> cute little (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.no, FTX)

  Re: FINAL Spamcake Diner™ Iteration (Dark Red:-d)

(...) Excellent. Dark red is such a wonderful color! Have you considered a plate layer of dark red underneath the yellow roof? Kind of sandwiching the yellow part between dark red? (...) I am disappointed in myself. I usually keep relatively (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact