 Trains / 27239
  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Thanks much! Coming from you, I consider this high praise. In fact, it was your instructions on the mod to the Santa Fe Observation Car that gave me the means to attach via SNOT the red light atop my own observation car. So... thanks for the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Glad those instructions could be of help. I think James had more of a hand in that particular snotwork than I did though. (...) Good to hear. (...) Even better to hear. Tim (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)